Highway to Success: Understanding the Business Side of Kids EntertainmentIn this podcast episode, Elliott Smith, co-author of Highway to Success: The Entertainer’s Roadmap to Business, shares practical principles and genius tips that can help you better understand and handle the business side of kids entertainment.
If you’re ready to take your business to new heights, go hit that play button right now.
In this episode we discuss:
- Why it is important to understand the business side of kids entertainment
- What led Elliott to collate his learning into a book
- Creating a database of satisfied clients to get referrals and repeat bookings
- The 3 Ds: Determination, Dedication, and Discipline
- How he deals with clients who had a prior bad experience with unprofessional kids entertainers
- The importance of following up and following through
- The success that Highway to Success is enjoying
- The little marketing trick he inserts in his email signature that earns him a lot of website visitors
- His ‘extended warranty’
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Our sponsors are…
Now it’s your turn!
What did you think of this episode? Please share your comments below. Thanks for listening!