Entertaining with Sponge Magic:
Tips on How to Delight Audiences with FoamSponge balls are simple, versatile, highly effective magic props that kids entertainers of any discipline can use in their act to bring about smiles and please audiences. And we discuss them in this interview with no less than the sponge magic expert, Barry Mitchell.
Hit play and learn how sponge balls are manufactured; how you can insert them in your act whether you’re a magician, face painter, or vent; and even how you can add a touch of genius to your shows by tapping into your own creativity.
In this episode we discuss:
- Why Barry chose to work with sponge balls
- Barry’s philosophy on entertaining
- Why Barry focuses on yellow sponge balls
- Creating a performance routine: script first or trick?
- How sponge balls are made
- The future of sponge magic
- How can face painters and ventriloquists use sponge magic
- How to spark or improve your creativity
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Our sponsors are…
Now it’s your turn!
What did you think of this episode? Please share your comments below. Thanks for listening!