21st Century Kids Entertainers:
Tips and Resources on How to Grow Professionally and Create Additional Income All from Your HomeThe 21st century affords kids entertainers thousands of opportunities for personal, professional, and financial growth. We just have to know where to look and be willing to commit time on these areas.
If you’re the type who is yearning for change—good change—or just thinking about what to do to improve yourself and get further than where you are, this episode is for you. Here in the last podcast in our Vault of Wisdom series, we point you to the direction, resources, and ideas that can help take your business, your finances, and your life to the next level.
In this episode we discuss:
- How kids entertainers can use their free time wisely and lucratively
- Opportunities for professional development and growth that are available for kids and family entertainers
- Ideas for creating extra, passive income (You would want to hear these.)
- Ken and Julian’s book recommendations:
- The attitude needed for growth
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Our sponsors are…
Muse: Creative websites for children’s entertainers. Designed to attract, engage, and convert lookers into bookers.
GMD Formula: Add variety to your magic show with games, magic, and disco. This is the perfect material for continuous professional development for family and children’s entertainers.
Now it’s your turn!
What did you think of this episode? Please share your comments below. Thanks for listening!