Performance Techniques #2 - How to shine on Zoom and win in the virtual parties game
Welcome to Season 7 chapter 137 of the Kids Entertainer Podcast! In today's episode Zivi and Danny shared about Performance Techniques #2 - How to shine on Zoom and win in the virtual parties game. Listen to this episode to get so many tips.
Here are some of the important notes from this episode:
- Virtual Vs. Live! You can win at both if you know the secrets! Techniques and tips
- What are the benefits of performing Virtual shows?
- Do you need to spend lots of money on new equipment?
- What if I’m not very good at technology?
- What material should I perform?
- How do I market a virtual show?
- Techniques - Look into the camera - windows to the soul.
- Using the medium to max the advantages, smiling and looking at the camera
- Involve the kids
- Virtual backgrounds
- Back ups!
- You can win at both by having a new product - A virtual show, a new online market and also having your normal live kids shows.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Now it's your turn!
What did you think of this episode? Please share your comments below. Thanks for listening!