The Facepainting and Reptile Show Powerhouse
Welcome to Season 6 chapter 128 of the Kids Entertainer Podcast! Jelly Otis is our guest in this episode. Today we talked about her unique business and reptile show.
Here are some of the important notes from this episode:
- They are planning to change their business name from Blazing Balloons to Jellyfish Entertainment
- Jelly started when she was 19 as a part timer
- Jelly went to Hawaii and brought her balloons their but did not get in touch with the balloon community
- Jelly transferred to Utah and found a mentor Jeremy
- Face painting was kind of a challenge for her because of her creativity
- Jelly never does balloons and face painting at the same time in one show
- Jelly’s husband is an Entomologist and that’s where the reptile show came into the scene
- The reptile is going on for about a year now and has become aligned to kids entertainment
- Their company’s work ethic is what they are proud of (always on time, always a great show)
- More exciting and informative things when you listen to the episode..
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Now it’s your turn!
What did you think of this episode? Please share your comments below. Thanks for listening!