How to Be a Balloon Entertainer
Matt Falloon discovered how to be a balloon entertainer from his background in magic. He also discovered that it created a point of difference and let him capture a slice of his market. Lots of great tips…
In this episode we discuss:
– Creating a difference for the customer
– The importance of using a website to show potential clients
– Tips for making your website high impact
– The pros of networking with people in the kids entertainer industry
– Some great ways to prepare for large balloon sculptures
– Tips and tricks for beginners in the industry
– What to avoid when it comes to customer requests
– Matt explains the “Mr Squiggle Effect” and how to use it.
– Tips on how to impress the parents in your act
– How Matt utilises multiple income streams as a kids entertainer
– What to be careful of when playing to the audience according to age groups
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Our sponsors are…
Spectator Party Art: A custom caricatured logo (that’s a cartoon for us non techie types) by Spectator Party Art puts a colourful and exciting version of you – the entertainer – front and centre in your customers mind.
Add a little bit of inspiration with all that perspiration
In 1986, Julian Mather’s grandmother gave him a book of handwritten quotes and proverbs and ideas to help guide his life’s compass. Each week on the podcast Julian opens up this book and shares one of them with us ….
Now it’s your turn!
What did you think of this episode? Please share your comments below. Thanks for listening.