Magic Retail, Appearing and Disappearing Tricks, and More:
Insights into the Magic Shop Business and Tricks That Never Go Out of StyleWondering how it is to run a magic retail business? Former magic shop owner, magic routines creator, and lecturer Sean Taylor shares his inside knowledge and insights into the industry. Listen to the interview and you’ll even pick up several ideas for appearing and disappearing tricks along the way.
In this episode we discuss:
- What sells in magic shops
- How it is to be a magician and a magic retailer at the same time
- Challenges, insights and forecasts regarding brick-and-mortar magic shops
- What has changed about children’s magic
- The two types of routines that consistently sell
- Tapping magic clubs for your professional growth
- How using a single case can shape your magic show for the better
- How appearing and disappearing magic tricks add more impact to your show
- Ideas for appearances and vanishes
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Now it’s your turn!
What did you think of this episode? Please share your comments below. Thanks for listening!