What to Do When Customers Ask for a DiscountMost of us, if not all of us, have experienced customers asking for a discount. Should we give in or say no? If we say no, how do we communicate that nicely so we don’t lose the client?
We discuss this rather tricky topic here and offer strategies that have worked for us.
We also offer fantastic party game ideas for kids that even the older children will love, as well as steps you can take to move from a non-performing into a performing act.
In this episode we discuss:
In Your Voice: How Do You Go into Performing?
How do you transition from line twisting into performing? – Melissa Sherk
- Simple steps you can take to ease yourself into performing
- Resources that can help you
Tips from the Vault: Ideas for Games for Children Ages 8+
- The importance of framing the game to the children
- 3 fantastic non-elimination games you can try
a. Danger Pass the Parcel
b. Comedy Musical Chairs
c. Comedy Musical Statues
Hot Topic: When Customers Ask for Discounts
- The problem with giving discounts
- Tips on how to structure your offer to discourage clients asking for discounts
- What to give in place of discounts
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Now it’s your turn!
What did you think of this episode? Please share your comments below. Thanks for listening!