How to Create and Sell Themed Library Shows:
Tips from a Seasoned Educational Show PerformerThinking of building your own themed library shows? This episode featuring library show expert and author of multiple magic books Jim Kleefeld covers all the basics you need to know: from how to weave a book into a magic routine, to how to approach a library to offer your show.
Hit play, start learning, and don’t forget to download Training Tip 121 to have a copy of a great routine for your show, courtesy of Jim.
In this episode we discuss:
- Why and how Jim got into library shows
- The appeal of themed library programs
- What makes a show particularly suited for libraries
- How Jim weaves a book into a standard magic routine and builds a themed library show
- Considerations before going into the library show market in your area
- Tips on selling and marketing a library show
- Dos and don’ts when performing a library show
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Our sponsors are…
Now it’s your turn!
What did you think of this episode? Please share your comments below. Thanks for listening!