Technology Trends Shaping the Future of Business and Children’s EntertainmentIt’s best to be prepared in life as well as business. And to arm you for the future, we discuss the technology trends in business that are likely going to affect kids entertainers.
And since this is our 100th episode, we have a fantastic present for all of you, our listeners, as a thank you for being with us. What is it? Go on and click play to find out.
In this episode we discuss:
In Your Voice: Technology Trends in Business and What This Means for the Future of Kids Entertainment
What developments are on the horizon that can affect the future of children’s entertainment? – NJ Holtz
- Trends to be aware of: eLearning, eCourses and automation systems
- The uses of chatbots
Have an idea for an eCourse or lecture? Get in touch with us. Email email@example.com
Tips from the Vault: Free Access to Our Vault!
- Enjoy your Free Access to the KEA Tips Vault: Go to https://kidsentertainerhub.com/vault/
- For KEA members, log into KEA and check out our newest course — Colin Dymond’s Adding a Puppet to Your Show
Hot Topic: Mentors
- The danger of not having a mentor
- Ideas for getting some mentorship
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Now it’s your turn!
What did you think of this episode? Please share your comments below. Thanks for listening!