How to Be Likable and Win Clients with Relationship Marketing:
Tips for Kids EntertainersEric Knaus, aka the Great Zucchini, is one of those people who have an intuitive marketing sense. Instead of spending dollars to promote his brand, he relies on something that’s low-cost but astoundingly effective: relationship marketing.
Listen to our interview with him and learn how he does this type of marketing, as well as how to gain easy name recall, maintain controlled chaos, and build rapport with your clients from the first phone call.
In this episode we discuss:
- Eric’s market and typical show
- His marketing style: relationship marketer and performer
- How he handles children and unruly behavior: controlled chaos
- How he stays faithful to his brand and makes himself relatable to his clients
- How Eric turns his show into an entertaining infomercial
- How he gains name recall
- How to get ‘defenders’ to back you up against trolls
- How he humanizes himself to clients during phone conversations
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Our sponsors are…
Now it’s your turn!
What did you think of this episode? Please share your comments below. Thanks for listening!