Prices on Websites and Halloween CharactersThis episode marks a new beginning. We have already reached a new milestone by having the 100th episode of the podcast. As we enter a new season, we say farewell to Ken Kelly, the founder of this company, who after 3.5 years have decided to move on to other things, and sold his share to Zivi Kivi. Huge thanks for Ken for all that he contributed to the podcast, the company and for his influence and legacy that are too many to mention. We wish Ken good luck in his endeavors.
Do you think putting prices in your website is worth it? Then listen to this episode.
We also discussed about a prop-free game that you can use in your events. The game was taken out from the Vault. In particular, the part in the vault that is the paid members section. Pretty nifty for you.
Lastly, since the Halloween season is coming, we talked about Halloween shows and characters.
In this episode we discuss:
In Your Voice: a question about putting prices on your website
Do you put prices in your website? What are the pros and cons? – Virginia from Los Angeles
- Acts as a filter. Filter out customers that are just looking for price
- Shows fairness and It builds your confidence (the trust factor)
- You can show different packages and it saves you a lot of time with customers
- New in the area, depends on the location.
- Prices are not final yet
- Competition will know your price and they will undercut you (but honestly, they will know your prices one way or another anyway)
Tips from the Vault: The game “I Like You Because…”
- Taken from a lecture from our Learning Circle course
- The lecture was about the concept of the 5 love languages for kids
- The game involves two people – each one need to says “I like you because …… “
Hot Topic: Halloween Character or Show. Is it really worth it?
- Tips on how to make your Halloween shows
- Discussion with regard to costumes
- The challenge of adding a story or a character to your show
- How do you know if it’s worth it.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Now it’s your turn!
What did you think of this episode? Please share your comments below. Thanks for listening!