Selling Yourself as a Performer
Welcome to Season 6 chapter 122 of the Kids Entertainer Podcast! Gareth White from the United Kingdom is our guest in this episode. Today we talked about how he started with Magic and Kids entertainment
Here are some of the important notes from this episode:
- Gareth has been doing professional magick full time for 10 months now at the time of recording this
- Before he was a magician he was a salesman
- It all started for Gareth when he saw Paul Daniels and was given a magic kit
- After high school, he wanted to be an actor and went to acting school
- Gareth saw a website banner about KEA and enrolled into it right away
- He took art in high school, that’s why he has great logos for his shows
- Gareth shared his logical birthday party process which he got the idea from a Netflix Series
- Gareth also has a diagram for people to know his services and makes it easier to book him (included in KEA - thanks to Gareth!)
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Now it's your turn!
What did you think of this episode? Please share your comments below. Thanks for listening!