The Congruent Kids Entertainer
Welcome to Season 6 chapter 120 of the Kids Entertainer Podcast! Louise Wells, a professional full-time kids entertainer for 3 years now, is our guest in this episode. Louise took a part of the KM Challenge and today we talked about how her career evolves and how she got to where she is right now.
Here are some of the important notes from this episode:
- Louise started as a casual entertainer for adult parties for the first 5 years of her career
- She found kids entertainment and fell in love with it
- Started with Kids Entertainer Academy with Ken Kelly helping her start her own business
- Louise started doing parties for free, just for pictures and feedback
- She does her make up for 2 minutes because and doesn’t want to arrive in the venue with the make up on
- Louise loves to do things on a bigger scale like big parties and shows
- She went through the Kivi Media Challenge and it gave her clarity and focus, and she achieved things quickly and effectively
- “It’s not about being the biggest business in the world, it’s about being the best” - Louise
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Now it's your turn!
What did you think of this episode? Please share your comments below. Thanks for listening!