Behind the Make-Up
Welcome to Season 7 chapter 145 of the Kids Entertainer Podcast! We are wrapping up a spectacular season with this final episode. Today's guest is Dan Evans, president of Totally Zany, LLC and an established clowning professional. Dan has performed at prominent venues and presented workshops on behalf of noted clients, as well as other satisfied clients from multiple sectors.
Here are some of the important notes from this episode:
- Dan is also a teaching artist aside from being a performer
- Dan teaches circus arts class with 75 to 150 kids for 10 weeks
- Dan shared what kind of stuff he does and how it started for him
- Dan doesn't do a lot of magic, he just knows 2 tricks
- Dan didn't want to use makeup because he wanted to show who he really is
- Dan is currently working on a virtual circus class
- Dan shared how his birthday shows is like
- Dan also talked about what KEA has done for him
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Now it's your turn!
What did you think of this episode? Please share your comments below. Thanks for listening!