Planning for Christmas, Puppets and the Pandemic with Colin Dymond
Welcome to Season 7 chapter 144 of the Kids Entertainer Podcast! Today is the second to the last episode of the season. Our guest is a great ventriloquist and performer, Colin Dymond!
Here are some of the important notes from this episode:
- Colin shared his life before and during the pandemic
- Colin also shared what happened on his shows when COVID19 struck the world
- Colin talked about puppetry and ventriloquism
- Colin’s take on why puppets are funny for kids
- How people can learn about puppetry and where starter could go and learn
- Colin also shares his plans for the coming holiday season
- Learn about Colin’s talent and life on this special episode, listen now.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Now it’s your turn!
What did you think of this episode? Please share your comments below. Thanks for listening!