Your Joy in the time of a pandemic
Your true role as a kids entertainer
Welcome to Season 7 chapter 133 of the Kids Entertainer Podcast! Today, Zivi and Danny talked about Your Joy in the time of a pandemic – Your true role as a kids entertainer. Listen to the episode to learn more.
Here are some of the important notes from this episode:
- What is joy?
- Where to find joy in difficult times?
- Why are we performers? Let’s get back to basics.
- Check the Book – “Joyful” by Ingrid Fetell Lee
- Remembering the ultimate goal – to make people happy, entertain and create memorable events for your customers and their guests.
- Danny on Discovering gardening & creating gags
- Remembering the smiles and laughter – Danny’s 1st twisting gig after 5 months
- Time of sorrow -> Need for joy, fun, distraction, and entertainment.
- Story of Danny’s hardest show EVER, but possibly the best, and why.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Now it’s your turn!
What did you think of this episode? Please share your comments below. Thanks for listening!