How To Shine So That Even The Adults Will Love You
Welcome to Season 7 chapter 132 of the Kids Entertainer Podcast! Danny is back again as co-host on this episode today. Today we talked about how to shine while performing so that even the adults will love you.
Here are some of the important notes from this episode:
- How to practice = Skills. How to rehearse = Routines
- Tools like Mirror vs Camera/video and the Director/Outside eye
- Confidence comes from preparation; Smiling with your eyes, being genuine, practice & playing
- Eyes are windows to the soul
- Keep your windows clean & fresh technique
- The eyes wide open technique
- Including the adults - Perform for everyone in the room principle
- Connect with the kids AND adults by asking them to help
- Interact with kids improvise on their answers to enchant the adults.
- Be Brilliant at what you do - be spectacular and be different!
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Now it's your turn!
What did you think of this episode? Please share your comments below. Thanks for listening!