Practical Tips That Help You Perform Again
Welcome to Season 7 chapter 131 of the Kids Entertainer Podcast! In this new season, Danny Schlesinger is coming back as a co-host with Zivi Kivi. Today we talked about how to perform in the midst of this pandemic.
Here are some of the important notes from this episode:
- How entertainers adjust to the pandemic situation
- What adjustments are necessary for doing a performance
- Live Performance vs. Virtual Shows
- Important things to consider in live performances during this pandemic
- The precautions you have to consider if you perform outside
- Why this is the best time to reinvent your routine
- The best things to do to improve yourself while you don't have a performance lined up
- Why learning a new skill is a great opportunity during this time
- How KEA helps entertainers by having all available skills ready to be utilized to learn and improve
- How keeping the ideas flowing helps big time
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Now it's your turn!
What did you think of this episode? Please share your comments below. Thanks for listening!