Two Decades Into Kids Entertainment
Welcome to Season 6 chapter 124 of the Kids Entertainer Podcast! Paul Cochrell aka Tall Paul is our guest in today’s show. Join us as we talk about his 20 years of journey into kids’ entertainment.
Here are some of the important notes from this episode:
- Paul has been doing kids entertainment for 20 years
- Paul uses the same show for 20 years and just replaces bits
- Recently, after 20 years he decided to create a new show
- Paul owns a lot of puppets for different shows
- Paul uses an ankle switch to control music and be hands free in his performances
- Paul also does a juggling, 3 ball routine in his show
- One day he stopped doing magic (burnout) and then he eventually woke up another day and wanted to go back into doing it
- Paul shared one of his most memorable moments in his performance
- Paul used to do the Chair Suspension trick but recently took it out due to a safety hazard
- Paul works with marketing mentors for his website stuff
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Now it’s your turn!
What did you think of this episode? Please share your comments below. Thanks for listening!