Building a Business in a Rural Location
Welcome to Season 6 chapter 119 of the Kids Entertainer Podcast! Stacey Ashlet from Australia is our guest in this spectacular show. She is also known as Hyper the Clown. Today we talked about how her business runs while she's living in a rural area.
Here are some of the important notes from this episode:
- Stacey’s dad had an entertainment agent when she was young and her family are all entertainers
- One of the clowns got pregnant and she needed to step up to be a face painter and that's where it all started
- After a couple of years she discovered balloon twisting and started doing that
- Her clowning character is just an exaggerated version of herself
- Hyper Clown is her clown name, because she’s hyper
- Stacey is doing clowning for 7 years now
- Parachute is one of her go to games which is very creative (she even have a resource about this game inside Kids Entertainer Academy! Thanks Stacey!)
- Stacey played a huge role on creating the Themed Birthday Parties course in KEA
- Stacey lives remotely, 120 km away from the town
- Stacey drives to the location 120 kms away back and forth everytime she has a gig in the town
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Now it's your turn!
What did you think of this episode? Please share your comments below. Thanks for listening!