Entertaining Toddlers and Growing your Agency
Welcome to Season 6 chapter 118 of the Kids Entertainer Hub! Gemma Parker from Sussex, United Kingdom is our guest in this spectacular show. Today we talked about her journey to becoming a full time entertainer from being a teacher.
Here are some of the important notes from this episode:
- Gemma is not only an entertainer but also runs an entertainment agency
- Gemma was a kids entertainer and then became a teacher because of her love for children
- After a life-changing moment of having a baby she decided to go full time on being a kids entertainer
- She also started her own agency with a few entertainers
- She started Crazy Beans which is an entertainment team that she leads
- Her costumes are awesome which are her own designs
- When she took the risk of going full time, she was ready to go all in
- Having the baby was the boost she was waiting for to take the risk
- Gemma does a lot of networking and is part of at least 5 network groups, this is part of her marketing strategy
- In looking for an entertainer to be part of her team, she particularly looks for energy
- Kids Entertainer Academy helped her a lot since she became a member for over a year now
- “Other things can be taught but energy is key” - Gemma
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Now it's your turn!
What did you think of this episode? Please share your comments below. Thanks for listening!