Balloon Shows and Storytelling
Welcome to Season 6 chapter 117 of the Kids Entertainer Hub! Mark Fuller from Texas is our guest in this spectacular show. Today we talked about Mark's journey and how he transitioned from being a full-time bus driver to a full-time kids entertainer.
Here are some of the important notes from this episode:
Mark Fuller is a 60 year old kids entertainer, balloon twister from Texas.
- Mark started 25 years ago as a volunteer for his Church ministry to raise money
- He did that for 15 years but it was on and off and then he moved to a different place
- About 10 yrs ago he moved to Texas and decided to go in deeply into balloons
- While he was doing balloons he was also a bus driver
- He loves being around kids and loves teaching them
- In November 2018, his son Sam Fuller told him about the Balloon Artists Podcast and it opened a whole new world to him
- Back in April something happened that made him go full-time on being an entertainer
- He started doing balloon storytelling even in linework
- Now that he’s no longer driving the bus, he’s got time to practice and focus on the things for stuff like marketing
- Since he went full time, he feels healthier, more organized, well rested and lost weight
- Mark is now looking forward to going to his first convention
- “Magic like balloons... if you don’t practice you don’t get it down real quick and smooth” - Mark
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Now it's your turn!
What did you think of this episode? Please share your comments below. Thanks for listening!