How to Know if Your Kids Entertainment Business Is Doing Well
Perfomance Indicators, Plus Answer Phone Messages and MoreIn this episode, we tackle a question that many kids and family entertainers are keen to find the answer to: how do we know if our business is indeed doing well? How can we say objectively that we’re flourishing, or at least performing better than the last months or the previous years? What things do we need to look at to be able to say that we’re on an upward trajectory or that we need more fine-tuning?
It’s an important question as the answer will allow us to run our business in a more informed way. And we give you the best answer we know, based from our own experiences, in this episode.
In this episode we discuss:
In Your Voice: How to Know if Your Business is Growing
What should we measure to know if our business is growing? – Steve Wickenton
- The importance of measuring and keeping track
- Tools and tips you can apply right now to measure the performance of your business
Tips from the Vault: Answer Phone Message
- Why you need a good answering machine/voicemail message
- The anatomy of a great answer phone message
Listen to our sample Answer Phone Message below:
Hot Topic: Who is the Boss—the Booker or the Audience?
- What you can do to please both the booker and the birthday child
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Now it’s your turn!
What did you think of this episode? Please share your comments below. Thanks for listening!