Better Shows, Quieter Kids, Happier Parents:
New Methods from Zivi KiviZivi Kivi is back on the Kids Entertainer Podcast and in this episode he offers smart, easy-to-do marketing strategies that will help you get better—and more—shows while keeping the kids quiet and cooperative. Zivi has road-tested these techniques in his own shows, so you know they truly and effectively work.
Be sure to download the thank you note template and the extended notes so you don’t need to pause and write down Zivi’s awesome tips. All you’ve got to do is listen and enjoy the episode.
In this episode we discuss:
- Why it is important to remember names
- How Zivi helps his customers remind the guests to attend the event: 4 different ways
- A great tip on how to get your brand in front of more people: The Gift Box Tactic
- Thank you note from the birthday kid to the guests: not only a marketing tool that gets your name in front of more people, but also a tool for managing and empowering the kids
- The Pre-Approved Time Method: How Zivi handles requests of “Can you stay longer” and earns in the process
- How to get text and video testimonials: 2 doable and effective tips
- Zivi’s courses
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Our sponsors are…
Now it’s your turn!
What did you think of this episode? Please share your comments below. Thanks for listening!