How to Have a Kid-Friendly Look That Appeals to Young MumsIn this podcast episode, we take a fresh look at the main target market for many kids entertainers: modern young mothers who need modern children’s entertainment. Looking at this through the eyes and experience of Regina Martinez, a young mum, a graphic designer, and a fulltime professional children’s entertainer, we gain insight into how to attain a kid-friendly look that appeals to today’s bookers—and just how worthy it is of our time to build and market our brand with the perfect colors, captivating images and a quality website.
In this episode we discuss:
Regina’s story: how she got into kids entertaining and graphic design
- How her background in design helped her create and market the right image that appeals to her target market: young mums
- What color palette has worked for Regina in building a brand and image that mums and kids love
- Regina’s ingenious transparent business card
- How using quality photos and the right colors made a tremendous difference to Regina’s kids entertaining business
- Common problems of kids entertainer websites
- The importance of having a mobile-responsive website
- How Regina has advanced her career and business while being a young mother
- Her experience on entertaining kids and families while pregnant
- The benefits of joining competitions in kids entertainer conventions
- How the Kids Entertainer Podcast and the Kids Entertainer Academy helped Regina take her career to the next level and expand her business
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Regina’s email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Our sponsors are…
Now it’s your turn!
What did you think of this episode? Please share your comments below. Thanks for listening!