How to Create a Unique Compelling Character and Get Booked Solid:
Tips for Kids and Family EntertainersStruggling to stand out from other kids entertainers and snag the attention—and business—of more clients? For James Munton, the key is in creating a unique, strong, memorable character. But how to do it and where to start?
Hit play and get the answers.
In this episode we discuss:
- James’ market and the edge of those who do kids shows
- How to build and market your image to gain the business of today’s bookers
- How his websites sell his services
- How to create a strong performing character that fits and is unique to you
- How to stand out with what James calls ‘TOTTR’ (The One Thing They Remember)
- His review from former president George Bush featured on his website
- His thoughts on franchised shows
Resources mentioned in this episode:
James Munton’s websites:
James’ email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact number: (toll-free) 888-773-2155
Our sponsors are…
Now it’s your turn!
What did you think of this episode? Please share your comments below. Thanks for listening!