How Long Should Your Magic Show Be?
(Plus Magic Trick Giveaways for Children)In this episode, we discuss an often-debated topic among kids and family entertainers: how long should a magic show be? We consider kids’ psychology today and share insights from our own experiences.
Furthermore, we share two magic tricks that you can give away to your audience—tricks that are easy and perfect for children to do.
It’s another succinct episode packed with resources, actionable tips, and valuable information to chew on, so go press Play now.
In this episode we discuss:
In Your Voice: What is the Best Part of Your Magic Show?
If I were to ask the 5-year-olds in your audience what their favorite part of your magic show is, what would they say? – Silly Jilly
- Your favorite routine vs. the routine that stands out in your audience’s eyes
- Doing market research: Asking your audience what the best part of your show is for them
Tips from the Vault: Magic Trick Templates for Giveaways
- Choosing magic tricks fit for children
- Magic workshops and magic kit party giveaways
- Free magic tricks (with graphic templates) that you can use
Hot Topic: How Long Should Your Magic Show Be?
- Ideal length of show for different ages, groups and events
- The psychology of children today and how this could inform your show
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Now it’s your turn!
What did you think of this episode? Please share your comments below. Thanks for listening!