Educational Magic: Tips for an Engaging, Powerful ShowWe kick off Series 4 of the Kids Entertainer Podcast with no less than educational magic show master, Doug Scheer. In turns insightful and entertaining, this first part of his interview will inspire and encourage you not only to try your hand at school assembly performances and enter a brand-new market, but also to connect with your audiences in a deeper, richer way.
In this episode we discuss:
- How and why Doug got into educational magic shows
- How he made his shows and connected with his audiences better
- Three levels of thinking when planning what tricks to use
- Doug’s recommendations for creating a show and honing your craft
- A more powerful way to engage an audience without gags or jokes
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Our sponsors are…
Now it’s your turn!
What did you think of this episode? Please share your comments below. Thanks for listening!