Easy Magic Tricks for Kids Entertainers
Jeremy LePoidevin from Practical Magic talks about easy magic tricks for kids entertainers. He shares free resources he has developed to help kids entertainers who are not familiar with performing magic to choose the right magic tricks to add something extra to their kids entertainer businesses.
In this episode we discuss:
– What makes Trix in the Stix a successful kids entertainers convention?
– John Kimmons and the live Fireside Chat.
– Can you do magic? Is adding magic to your performance attainable?
– Practical Magic – a magic shop for professional kids entertainers
– The role that Supreme Magic played in the development of Practical Magic.
– Why are kids magicians like kids themselves? Jeremy has his own point of view on this.
– Training resources for kids entertainers
– Under 5 year olds with Terry Herbet
– Teenage Kids with Pat Fallon
– How to bridge over from other forms of kids entertaining into performing magic.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
To discover if the Balloon Workshop Blueprint is right for you click here
and listen to Buster Balloon speak of his experience with the Balloon Workshop Blueprint
This is the animated T-Rex mentioned in the episode. We think there is a lot of opportunities to be had with this and it’s a great idea for school holidays.
You can follow the dinosaur thread on the Kids Entertainer Facebook Group
Watch Julian Mather and Ken Kelly record the introduction
to this weeks episode of the Kids Entertainer Podcast
Our sponsors are…
Spectator Party Art: A custom caricatured logo (that’s a cartoon for us non techie types) by Spectator Party Art puts a colourful and exciting version of you – the entertainer – front and centre in your customers mind.
Add a little bit of inspiration with all that perspiration
In 1986, Julian Mather’s grandmother gave him a book of handwritten quotes and proverbs and ideas to help guide his life’s compass. Each week on the podcast Julian opens up this book and shares one of them with us ….
Now it’s your turn!
What did you think of this episode? Please share your comments below. Thanks for listening.