Creating Kids Shows with Christopher T. MagicianThis podcast episode is all about building strong routines and creating kids shows that thrive on audience interaction and keep the kids bursting with laughter.
And who better to talk about comedy, entertainment, and captivating audiences than the wacky and creative Christopher T. Magician?
Hit play and pick up techniques and insights that would help you come up with shows that are hilarious and highly engaging.
In this episode we discuss:
- Christopher’s market and the camaraderie of magicians in his area
- How his background in acting and theatre benefitted his entertainment career
- Tips for creating and improving kids shows and finding inspiration
- His style that’s distinct from other magicians and also from his shows that he did in New York
- What influences and inspires his shows
- Terry Seabrooke and treating the audience as the ultimate authority in building shows and routines
- Kid control tips
- Organic vs. inorganic interactions and how they work in a kids show
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Christopher’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our sponsors are…
Now it’s your turn!
What did you think of this episode? Please share your comments below. Thanks for listening!