Creating, Marketing, and Making a Difference with School Assembly ShowsAre you a magician, juggler, or musician who wants to go into the school assembly market? Or perhaps you’re a non-entertainer—maybe a teacher—who wants to try your hand at school show performing? If yes, then this episode is something you don’t want to miss.
Together with Andrew Ready, experienced school show performer Obediah Thomas discusses how you can make and sell your own school assembly programs and shares why offering them might be the best step you take this year for your career.
In this episode we discuss:
- What led Obediah from standup comedy to school shows
- How you can use the skills and talents you have, even if they don’t include or involve magic or puppets, in the school show you want to create
- Obediah’s tips for creating school assembly shows and balancing the education and entertainment
- How to get feedback and reviews that you can use to better and even sell your shows (Take note of these. These tips are gold.)
- How you help the entire school community and make a difference with school assembly shows
- How to communicate the value that your school assembly show brings to potential customers
- How to add more value to what you offer and keep more clients
- Where you can learn all you need to know about school assembly shows: Obediah and Mark’s school show video course (Great for performers and nonperformers alike.)
- Why the school assembly market is an awesome market and the audience the best audience – Mark and Obediah have in fact listed the reasons in more detail in their blog posts. See https://kidsentertainerhub.com/where-you-can-find-the-best-audiences-ever/ and https://kidsentertainerhub.com/show-biz-with-a-purpose-the-rewards-of-doing-school-assembly-shows/
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Our sponsors are…
Now it’s your turn!
What did you think of this episode? Please share your comments below. Thanks for listening!