Balloon Entertainment, Thank You Notes, and Balloon SafetyFor professionals who are into balloon entertainment, this question often comes up: should we concern ourselves more with serving our customers and hence being a commercial act, or should we focus on advancing our art?
It’s a dilemma that not just balloon twisters face, but any artist or performer, and we invite you to explore this topic—and more—with us in this episode.
In this episode we discuss:
In Your Voice: Balloon Entertainment vs. Balloon Art / Commercial vs. Art
Is it okay to keep being fast and funny, or am I doing myself a disservice by not doing more? – Dan Geers
- The two ends of the spectrum: focusing on your art and focusing on pleasing the customers
- How you can be artistic and entertaining at the same time
Tips from the Vault: Thank You Letters
- The value of thank you letters
- Different forms of thank you that you can send to clients
- Tips and ideas for an amazing thank you letter that will make you unforgettable
Hot Topic: The Danger of Balloons
- Being aware of the dangers that balloons pose
- Precautions you can take
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Now it’s your turn!
What did you think of this episode? Please share your comments below. Thanks for listening!