Introducing Abracadabra – Fun Magic Tricks for KidsIn this episode, we take a break from our Vault of Wisdom series to introduce an awesome interactive book that both kids and kids entertainers will love—Abracadabra: Fun Magic Tricks for Kids.
Written by a budding 11-year-old magician Kristen Kelly and her professional magician dad Ken, the book is packed with fresh, totally engaging tricks that can blow both children and adults away. And here’s a huge plus: the book gives readers access to videos that show how to make and present the tricks in the book.
Learn all about it—and how you can get top-quality and free training videos you can use on your website and workshops—in this interview.
In this episode we discuss:
- Where Ken and his daughter Kristen got the idea for a magic tricks for kids book
- How they chose the tricks that are included in the book
- Features of the book: interactive – video demonstrations included; perfect not only for children, but for kids entertainers and people curious about magic as well; awesome presentation for each trick included
- How kids entertainers like face painters, balloon twisters, costume characters, and storytellers who haven’t tried magic can use and benefit from the materials in the book (earning from teaching magic, building rapport, creating school holiday programs, etc.)
- How the Abracadabra magic tricks book is the perfect gift for children
- Leave a review for Abracadabra and get quality free training videos that you can use on your website or shows
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Ken’s email address – email@example.com
Our sponsors are…
Muse: Creative websites for children’s entertainers. Designed to attract, engage, and convert lookers into bookers.
GMD Formula: Add variety to your magic show with games, magic, and disco. This is the perfect material for continuous professional development for family and children’s entertainers.
Now it’s your turn!
What did you think of this episode? Please share your comments below. Thanks for listening!