John Breeds – How to Run a Super-Fun Kids Show:
Tips for Children’s Entertainers
There’s nothing like a fun kids show to give children the time of their life. And to help you ensure that you run an amazing show that your young audiences will be babbling about even after the party, we offer you tips from a long-standing, successful kids entertainer, author, and trick inventor, John Breeds.
With humour and charm, John delves into the different aspects of a great children’s party—from setup to games and even to marketing. So hit the play button now and listen to this episode. You’ll find it rich in actionable tips that will help you turn your show into something truly memorable.
In this episode we discuss:
– Guidelines on where to set up in big hall party venues and how to get the children’s attention
– How to establish the “comfort zone” to unify your audience
– How John came to create his Visible Magic Painting trick
– How John gets two bookings per show
– His one tip for kids entertainers (DON’T miss this one)
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Our sponsors are…
Muse: Creative websites for children’s entertainers. Designed to attract, engage and convert lookers into bookers.
Tricks for Kids Under 5: Easy-to-do tricks that are perfect for magicians, balloon twisters, face painters, doctors, social workers, teachers, and child care workers.
Now it’s your turn!
What did you think of this episode? Please share your comments below. Thanks for listening!